Today is a special day! Why? Because we hit a new milestone! We’ve officially provided rates for a whopping 3,500,000 Uber rides.
Thanks to this, we have some fun statistics we’d like to share with you all - as Uber continues to spread all over the world. So without further adieu...
- 33139 - Located in Miami Beach, Florida
- 10017 - In New York City; essentially right at the Empire State Building
- 02215 - Located at Boston University in Boston, Massachusetts
- 94108 - In San Francisco, California within Chinatown & Union Square
- 10036 - The Times Square area in New York
- One Prudential Plaza to Wrigleyville/Wrigley Field - Chicago, Illinois
- Indiana University to Kirkwood Ave - Bloomington, Indiana
- San Jose to San Francisco - California
- LAX to Disneyland - Disneyland is located in Anaheim, California
- Fort Lauderdale to Miami - Florida
- Los Angles International Airport (LAX)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
deeper red = more surge —- (click image to expand)
Miami is always a hotspot!
deeper red = more surges
Haven’t had enough?
We’ve been putting lots of work into our Live Surge Map which shows real-time fares on a global scale.
Surges are shown in varying shades of red depending on just how high the surge is (and even a special icon for VERY high surges - which we’ll surely see lots of on NYE!).
Here’s what it looks like (just try it!):
We also keep our Facebook page up-to-date & interesting! Give us a follow :)